Saturday, March 10, 2012

That Good Black Light



Verily, I always have that soothing black light off the eternal emptiness deep inside to comfort me
That universal darkness is so secure and everlasting: My silent faith is as a featureless black monolith
Though my eyes were closed and my optic nerve severed, I would still perceive its blank perfection
I am utterly unable to be disappointed given the absolutely empty oblivion which I know awaits me

That wondrous and everlasting truth remains likewise blacker than anything my eyes can ever see
This good black light envelops their fairytale brightness that threatens to well up within me
I shine my black flashlight on all those unpleasantries that I really don’t want to have to perceive
I keep my black headlights on low beam to narrow my focus which really helps calm my fears

The royal coat of arms of my beliefs is that gaping black hole at the center of our galaxy
For, yea, all that endlessly increasing and irreversible darkness is the cornerstone of my faith
Totally devoid of any purpose or promise: Purest achromaticity simply has no way to ever fail me
Colorless, silent, empty, and consciousless: It draws me back, to diffuse me to nothing, forever

Assured of resting almost without motion, I will regain the universal standard of near absolute zero
I await with a true faith my certain return to the everlasting, unified formless from which I sprang
Black light shall always illuminate the empty dream during my eternal sleep without any awakening
Blessed with the absolute certainty of the inescapable, feature-free timelessness, I can rest at ease

Secure that I will never know any boundaries since I cannot ever again require any space at all
So briefly swept together to the top of this black tsunami, so soon to tumble back alone into its abyss
Maybe enough time to internalize the darkness before I am once again homogenized within it
I’m freed from their false choices regarding the multitude of worn-out and bogus, one-true-saviors

The infinite, conscious-free emptiness will instantaneously absorb and totally dilute my phony soul
The effects of my puny actions will hyperbolically approach nothing throughout whatever eternity
And the void already stands limitless - outside this one, always-expanding current universe
Philosophical arguments blow away with evaporating logic, imagination, thought and memories

I am assured of complete equality with all my brothers – criminal, rich, powerful, crippled or poor
Nothing makes no promises nor seeks any false bargain for the worthless faith of my fictional soul
The black is so much cleaner than their smoke, costumes, ceremonies, props, legends and lectures
I await an absolutely smooth and pointless, totally insensate and memory-free eternal peace

Don’t have any lavishly embellished myths or inane fictional heavens to appease my childish fears
I content myself with the promise of a conscious-free infinity, passing beyond my absent notice
And god’s so-called messengers here on earth are but transparently-comedic hustlers to me
Don’t have to choose to mortgage my fictional soul so I, too, never fret over attaining paradise

Praise be to that black light off the non-cognitive and permanent emptiness where I truly belong
But, I am no atheist given my absolute and unshakeable faith in my onrushing, permanent oblivion
For, indeed, I do believe in a totally peaceful, if un-sensed, eternity - without any wants or needs
Count me among the faithful for I firmly accept that the everlasting oblivion awaits us all

No comments:

Post a Comment